Work with Us
There are many ways you can work with us to end chronic loneliness, from training and research, to collaborative campaigns and partnerships.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a member of our team.
Do you want to learn more about loneliness, including risk factors and how to support your staff or customers who are experiencing loneliness? We provide a range of training options to help people learn about loneliness:
- E-learning: a self-directed online module for individuals. This module provides an introductory overview of the causes and effects of loneliness, as well as practical tips for how to address it.
- Bespoke e-learning: we’ll work with you to adapt our online learning module to meet your organisational needs. For example, bespoke loneliness training for managers.
- Loneliness Learning Programme: a bespoke half-day training programme. This course is designed to equip staff and people in public-facing roles with the right skills to address loneliness.
Research and Evaluation
We work with organisations to help them learn more about the people or customers that use their services, and the impact of support provided. We also work with academic researchers and have worked with colleagues from a range of universities, including the University of Glasgow, University of Sheffield, and London School of Economics.
How we work with researchers
- We support the development of research proposals, act as research advisors and co-researchers, and enable effective dissemination by convening events and sharing findings widely.
- We invite researchers, policy makers, and professionals to share their work through our Research and Policy Hub and the Tackling Loneliness Hub
Commissioning research and partnerships
- We work with partners who are interested in commissioning research into loneliness.
Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorships
As the experts on loneliness, we have built successful corporate partnerships with the likes of TransPennine Express, Manilife, and Saga. Our partnerships have been successful in delivering benefits such as improved employee morale and brand reputation, evidenced by partners wishing to extend the partnership over several years.
You can invite a member of our team to speak about loneliness at your event or staff-wide meeting.
You can contact us for interviews and quotes – find out more on our media page.