There are many ways to support the Campaign to End Loneliness.
Whether you are an individual, company, trust, or foundation, we rely on your generosity to help tackle loneliness, and reach as many people as possible across the UK.
Donate as an individual
There are 9 million people experiencing loneliness in the UK, and 4 million of those are older people.
The Campaign to End Loneliness is trying to change that. We want to make loneliness, particularly for those in later life, a thing of the past.
You can donate here
You can also:
- Start a collection box for us in your local pub or other venue
- Ask for donations to be made to us instead of gifts for birthdays, weddings or other events
- Donate to us instead of sending flowers when someone has passed away
- Leave us a legacy
- Take on a new challenge and get your friends and family to sponsor you.
From Assault Course Challenges, to the London Marathon, to Zip Wiring, we have an A to Z list of activities. Please ask the team for a full list of ideas.
For more information, please contact our Fundraising Team.
Business support for the Campaign is key to our operation. Whether in cash or in kind, all donations are appreciated.
Business support includes:
- Direct donations
- Support in kind (making a video for us or offering advertising space)
- Donations in lieu of sending Christmas cards
- Cause-related marketing initiatives
- Running industry sector sports days
- Encouraging your staff though matched-giving to undertake Challenge Events on our behalf
- Buying training courses or consultancy
If you are a business looking to address loneliness in the workplace for your staff, clients and customers, we work with companies on a bespoke basis, creating a programme of engagement that tackles loneliness and work for each business involved.
Please contact our Fundraising Team if you would like to know more.
Trusts and Foundations
Current supporters include: The National Lottery Community Fund, The Mercers Company, The North Sea Region Programme and What Works Centre for Wellbeing, without whom we would not be able to tackle loneliness or reach as many people across the UK.
It costs just over £1M annually to run all our activities and programmes. In addition to seeking funding to cover a proportion of our core annual costs, we also have a number of projects that we would like to pilot or deliver. We want to help end loneliness for an even greater number of people.
If you run a Trust or a Foundation, whether personal, business, or charitable, please get in touch with our team.
We also help find matched funding, if appropriate, to maximise the impact your donation can have.
Other Sources of Funding
If you represent another source of funding which we have not covered above, such as from a school, religious organisation, sports club, student organisation (RAG week), or Women’s Institute, we want to hear from you!
We can also facilitate Payroll Giving, Legacies, Share Gift and Event Fundraisers.
Get in touch with our Fundraising Team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your support.