The presentation, and subsequent group discussions, addressed three main questions:
- What factors can help identify people most at risk of loneliness in our communities?
- When do circumstances have an impact, and how can we reach older people at the right time?
- How can we use this information to meet the different needs of lonely older people?
Watch a short film of the event here:
- You can take a look at what our groups discussed here: [download id=”179″ format=”1″]
- Presentation slides are available to download from here: [download id=”180″ format=”1″]
- A video of Christina’s presentation in full can be watched here