We’re a small organisation with big ambitions. We want to end chronic loneliness and we need your help to do it.
There are nine million lonely people in the UK and your donation helps us to make sure that everyone has the friendship and support they need. Your donation will support a campaign that aims to make connection part of everyone’s life.
Donate to the Campaign to End Loneliness via People’s Fundraising
How we tackle loneliness in the UK
These are just some areas of our work that your money goes towards:
- Loneliness is a national issue. That’s why we have played a key role in informing the national strategies on loneliness in England, Scotland and Wales, and have been part of a partnership raising the issue as a policy concern in Northern Ireland. We continue to stay engaged across all part of the UK to ensure that policies address loneliness in light of what makes the issue unique in each area.
- We bring influential people together from around the world to share the latest research and learning on loneliness. This includes academics, policy makers, medical practitioners, universities, and government. This network is vital for influencing and making sure loneliness remains a national priority.
- Businesses and organisations need to take loneliness seriously. That’s why we created our Loneliness Learning Programme. This bespoke training shows organisations how they can tackle loneliness for employees, customers and clients. We can influence companies, big and small, to make changes to their policies and practices and help us to end chronic loneliness.
- We have raised global awareness of the devastating impact of loneliness. Our 2017 film ‘The Loneliness Project’ has been seen by 85 million people and we’ve doubled our total number of social media followers and supporters.
- Our launch film for Be More Us has been seen an incredible 100 million times, and the website has tips and stories of how to make connections that matter.
The Campaign to End Loneliness is hosted by the What works Centre for Wellbeing, a Community Interest Company, who is responsible for the Campaign’s governance and employs its staff.
If you have questions on how we spend our money, email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you.