If you have a question that isn’t answered or think that there is something missing, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is loneliness a growing problem?
- What are the wider issues associated with loneliness?
- How do you identify or recognise the most isolated/lonely people?
- How can you measure loneliness?
- Is it worth measuring loneliness?
- What is your view on the many different interventions that exist to address loneliness?
- My local service, which supports lonely and isolated older people, is under threat. How can I make the argument to ensure continued funding?
- Why are you urging local authorities to take action?
- What can I do if I am feeling lonely?