Some of the questions that the Campaign to End Loneliness is most frequently asked are set out below (click on the question to be directed to the answer). If you have a question that isn’t answered or think that there is something missing, let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Is loneliness a growing problem?
- What are the wider issues associated with loneliness?
- How do you identify or recognise the most isolated/lonely people?
- How can you measure loneliness?
- Is it worth measuring loneliness?
- What is your view on the many different interventions that exist to address loneliness?
- My local service, which supports lonely and isolated older people, is under threat. How can I make the argument to ensure continued funding?
- Why are you urging local authorities to take action?
- What can I do if I am feeling lonely?